Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Here are the directions for this simple yet tasty treat:Prep Time: 10 min, Total Time: 25 min,
1. Make the special sauce by dissolving the sugar in water in a small bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate this sauce until you're ready to serve.
- Combine the hot water with the hot mustard and set this aside as well.
- Bring oil to high heat in a wok or large frying pan.
- Sauté chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes per side or done. ( you can cook your chicken in advance, let it cool and chop as one of my pictures show)
- Remove chicken from the pan and cool.
- Keep oil in the pan, keep hot.
- As chicken cools mince water chestnuts and mushrooms to about the size of small peas.
- When chicken is cool, mince it as the mushrooms and water chestnuts are.
- Add chicken, garlic, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms to the pan.
- Add the stir fry sauce to the pan and sauté the mixture for a couple minutes then serve it in the lettuce "cups".
- Top with "Special Sauce"
Turn into these after you cook them in oil!
Still a Tupperware Fan after all these years! (a little trivia about me – I used to sell Tupperware!)
Cute Spatula, huh?